Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
So I've spent the last 6 months trying to find a mate for Hulk, my male green anole with no success. I was in Plymouth this weekend and went into all reptile shops and nobody gets anoles any more as a lot of them are WC. Hulk is CB and I want a CB female. So I've thrown in the towel and have decided that it's not to be, which means I can find another project to work on. I'm hoping my White Lined Geckos will have young next year to keep me busy.
I did get a couple of bags of moss from the moors so wasn't a wasted trip.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
If you decide to look for a female again then be aware that you're better with more than 1 female else the male will wear her out. 1 male to 3+ females is the usual suggestion.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi,
So I've spent the last 6 months trying to find a mate for Hulk, my male green anole with no success. I was in Plymouth this weekend and went into all reptile shops and nobody gets anoles any more as a lot of them are WC. Hulk is CB and I want a CB female. So I've thrown in the towel and have decided that it's not to be, which means I can find another project to work on. I'm hoping my White Lined Geckos will have young next year to keep me busy.
I did get a couple of bags of moss from the moors so wasn't a wasted trip.

Preloved | Anole reptiles for sale UK and Ireland

Preloved | 25 green anole (anolis carolinensis) for sale for sale in Alford, Lincolnshire

Don't know where these are compared to where you are.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ideally I was after a hareem for him but was finding it hard to get one let alone more. I was hoping for a breeder in the south west.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He will no longer be lonely!! Yeah!!

I contacted the Ad above and he has 3 females for me. Won't be collecting them until the new year so it will give me time to set up their tank up. So relieved. It is a four hour drive but will be worth it ;0)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts