Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we took our two boas to the vets today because they need antibiotics,and we ended up coming back with three snakes!

our vet takes in any reps that the RSPCA can't look after,and he's over run with snakes at the mo,so he asked if we'd take the little cali off his hands and look after it, until someone claims it,(which i don't think they will),and of course we said yes.you can't see on the picture but he has an injury near the end of his tail,which the vet thinks was caused by a mouse bite,so the poor little fella's on antibiotics too

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx for the comments hopefully in a few months he can be rehomed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
very nice colour, have you not thought about keeping it if it doesnt get claimed?

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
thats well nice. 8)

·
Registered
22 Posts
that looks like rele nice snake n wel dun for takin it on its wot ive just dun taken on a snake dat cnt feed properly coz it as kinks in its bk so im feedind it via syringe poor fing

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welshgaz said:
Lucky git! Hope he's not going to make u pay for those antibiotics too! :shock:
no he didn't make us pay for them,thank god,we're already forking out enough coz some petshop sold us a snake that was riddled with mites and infections,that then passed on to our other snake :? ....i still get rage over that as you can probably tell :!:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hammer Man said:
I would keep it if I were you!
we might end up keeping him we'll just have to wait and see,i think the other halfs getting attached to the little fella already :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
reptile-kid said:
that looks like rele nice snake n wel dun for takin it on its wot ive just dun taken on a snake dat cnt feed properly coz it as kinks in its bk so im feedind it via syringe poor fing
yeah the whole syringe things difficult,we had to give our boa meds through a syringe,boas however are really good at spitting things back up again, as i found out :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanx!just been told off by the boyfriend for saying we'd rehome him,oops.i was under the impression that we were just nursing him back to health.

·
Registered
18 Posts
really nice colouring,do you think you will be able to give it up in a few months,i've siad no more but in your situation i'd keep it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts