Reptile Forums banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts
Who pissed on your corn flakes.
Everyone has the right to ask questions. How are people supposed to learn if people like you critisize them for asking...

Sent From My Galaxy S3 Using Tapatalk
Bandwagon jumping much? Where have I criticised him for asking, enlighten me?

Same old, same old from some people like....

To the OP, royals always go through a "faze" of dying out. Its usually around this time when people already have their royals lined up, so arnt looking to buy any new ones, so people selling them always think the market has crashed. Wait until the hatchlings come......

Carpets wont be the next big thing. Thing with them is, although they are popular, they produce waaay to many eggs when you compare that to a royal. So they rarely hold their value.

Corns, do people still buy them? (i jest! :p)

Hognoses are looking good, small in size, nice morphs coming out, but again like mentioned above, the rear fang puts alot of people off.

Id like it to be GTPs. Anything to see them come down a little in price really! haha

IMO, royals are always gonna hold the title, due to their small clutch size and limitless morphs their is, and more out there waiting to be unlocked.....

You think he is using the disability as an excuse?
You are a fool.

An excuse for what?

Newb comes along and asks what the latest fad is, thread descends into jokes and then out comes the disabled kid bit. Of no relevance to the thread at all.

Whats wrong with him letting us know that the information is foe someone else?
I could tell you about my daughter and the problems she has with her heart, and that my snake is the only thing lately that makes her smile?
But im sure you couldnt care less because its irrelevant?
Doesnt matter to you who takes an interest in the forum

Whats wrong with him letting us know that the information is foe someone else?
I could tell you about my daughter and the problems she has with her heart, and that my snake is the only thing lately that makes her smile?
But im sure you couldnt care less because its irrelevant?
Doesnt matter to you who takes an interest in the forum

That's exactly what I mean! We've all got issues, this guy calls me an idiot numerous times but its ok because he's asking for his disabled son? Show me anything offensive or personal I said to him?

My daughter has Aspergers. Truth be known she gets it from me, I struggle socially and prefer animals to people as animals don't lie and let you down, but I do not want or need a 'diagnosis' nor is RFUK the place for such discussion.

Every week there is another newb, asking about the latest fashionable snake, a week later they want to breed etc. My first comment was saying don't be a lemming, who cares what's in fashion get what you LIKE. If you can't take humour the Internet is not for you. I call a spade a spade and I won't apologise for it.

My daughter has Aspergers. Truth be known she gets it from me, I struggle socially and prefer animals to people as animals don't lie and let you down, but I do not want or need a 'diagnosis' nor is RFUK the place for such discussion.

Every week there is another newb, asking about the latest fashionable snake, a week later they want to breed etc. My first comment was saying don't be a lemming, who cares what's in fashion get what you LIKE. If you can't take humour the Internet is not for you. I call a spade a spade and I won't apologise for it.
But what if its just a big spoon??

Discussion starter · #52 ·

Well We both have something in common then you and I.

You got that right.
Apologies for going off on one
It's very difficult to take written words over a computer screen in the context it was intended, I'm on my phone and I can't use the 'lol' smiley which might have helped my first post! Were you asking just for research or because you're going to get whichever snake is recommended?

but yeah, on topic: garters. popularity has been slowly increasing as far as i can tell over the few short years i've been looking. and i want some, which is usually a fantastic test of whats about to leap in price.
I really hope they wont be 'The next big thing' as they dont do well at all in racks with not much lighting and nothing for them to climb on. Plus if they did,some egit would start making hybrids and theyd be in the state that Carpets are in...

Just research, he's got 2 corns already.
I got a green phase hoggie (what ever that is) and a normal royal. Got no room for any more yet lol.
I fully understand about the words on screen though
My daughter's scared of my carpet, it's a baby and very bitey. She has a corn too, and I have a royal and a boa, she's not allowed near the boa though its too strong. Carpets are rising in popularity but get an older one if you consider them, one strike can put your kid right off and there's no going back :(

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.