Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Thought I would start this thread for 2 reasons:

1. I'd like to get an Olive Python one day and would like to know what I'd be letting myself in for.
2. There isn't an Olive Python Thread already.

Pictures are more than welcome, particularly pics of setups and python handling (so I can get a visual idea of how big these guys can get!) In fact any info is welcome!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
There are probably only half a dozen or so keepers of these on the forum...I love them so I will watch this thread, but I don't imagine to see many :(

·
Banned
253 Posts
Hada couple of babies that just wouldn't feed, tried everything, ended up having to feed them on zebra finches which was tough as the local pet shop were getting suspicious ! Lost one in time and the other I let someone have as a non feeder and I think in time they got it going although I am not sure how.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Prices were very interesting...diamonds cost more than that now don't they? And Womas at £1250...wowsers.....

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I knew that there weren't many people on the forums who owned Olive Pythons but I did think there would be at least one person to reply to this thread who did own one! Anyone!?
Pics pleeease!!!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Take that back. They used to be only £150 in 2001.

Paul Harris - UK Pythons oliv.html

Bredli used to be £1500!
Now that was a blast from the past! I used to ring Paul up every week and bug him about scrub pythons. He used to say "ill see what i can do". In the end he put me in touch with Frank Schofield. Will always be indepted to him for that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.