Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey... As many of you may know me and Trese dont have a camera since I broke our last one [which wasnt actually ours, just on long term loan]
How I broke it was I was taking soem pics of our bosc when I dropped it...on the floor...hard flooring...and traped the lens in.

A member here Just pm'd me asking if I had any new pics of my fijis and telling me to buy a camera when I said no and explained...lol

Anyway..I thought...ah..littlewoods catalogue..I got the cat and never ordered.
After hunting for it and my account number without luck i rang them up...only to be told that for whatever reason [prolly that I have shite credit] I have an account...but I have to pay instantly via debit card.. I told them if i was gona pay right away I wouldnt pay littlewood catologue prices...which is true lol

Anyway, trese signs up online and is accepted lol so we are ordering one...

i happned to come across the broken cam...took the memory card out and was able to retrieve the last 3 photos i took before I dropped it..
so here they are lol

Savvy was going for a swim

Savvy got out

and then savvy tried to get out, made me laugh and then thats when I let go of the cam

well there you go.... what expensive pictures they turned out to be lol

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
nice savvy:no1:
got any pics of your figi iggies?

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
:lol2: Nice pics :smile:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice savvy:no1:
got any pics of your figi iggies?

:lol2: erm... not any new ones lol... just the ones that have been posted before

Girl

Boy

nothing that shows the boys bands im affraid.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol2: Nice pics :smile:
Thanks
how cute:no1:
and thanks

Bare in mind savvy was in his new 8x3x4 viv 2 weeks after that [or so]
and he was way outgrown for that but we had to wait till we had moved as we were building all new vivs, am well aware he is totally too big to really be in that viv in the pics.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Nice pics. I dont have much luck with cameras either so now i just buy cheap ebay ones because i can guarentee i will drop or sit on it within two months lol. Ive actually bought two this time from ebay which im waiting on being delivered so hopefully im sorted until next year lol

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol hopefully. [what i didnt mention is that savvy actually scared me into droppin the cam as he can open the glass doors on that viv and i didnt want him belly floppin me with all that mud on him so i kinda moved forward...and my hand just let go of the cam....damn savvy lol.

How much are the cams u ordered off ebay?

Just ordered a dvd writer/vhs combo thingy too..wanted one for ages lol
and a new hoover haha..they will be here on friday but the digi cam wont be here till 16th november...oh well still atleast its coming...yay...another 500 quid in debt lovely.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
lol i ordered some throws , used them for two weeks the got fed up of the kids spilling corn flakes on them in the mornings so i sent them back. good job they didnt open the packets to check them because the cats had clawed them to pieces :lol2: Im good with my catalgue though, i only use it when they send me a £20 off a £20 spend, cant beat free littlewoods stuff :grin1:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
really nice photos there..i like the second one :D

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love those Iggys! mate. the savvys not bad either :lol2:
Thanks dude.
Savvy atleast likes me..the fijis really dont :( I dont think.

lol i ordered some throws , used them for two weeks the got fed up of the kids spilling corn flakes on them in the mornings so i sent them back. good job they didnt open the packets to check them because the cats had clawed them to pieces :lol2: Im good with my catalgue though, i only use it when they send me a £20 off a £20 spend, cant beat free littlewoods stuff :grin1:
Haha....
Thats the thing they kept sending me "10% off your first order"
then "you havent ordered yet..heres 20% off your first order"
so i try and order now and they tell me to get stuffed lol..gits.

I have things from littlewoods cat in the house..my tv and sofas... but on my mums accountt...been payin 56 quid a month for a year and a half now lol

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the canon make was £40 with postage and the olympus was £22 with postage.
thats very good.
we got the most expensive one on the site but thats cos it was the only blummin one with a rechargable battery...ive learnt my lesson from my own digi cam that takes AA batteries which i cant use as even with £6 batteries it only takes ten photos then goes off lol.. so it has to be rechargable for me really.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I alwasy get the ones that take AA batteries because poundland sells rechargable ones that will take about 50+ photos with flash and 100s without. big spender me lol.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh thats cool...i hadnt looked into that..might be worth doing so..otherwise my own cam is just goin to waste...as it has been for like 2 years now lol...spent 3 dasy working out how to use it...got through 4 packs of batteries then put the bloody thing away :)
cheers for that..i go in poundland all the time, should have a look..I GET MY COFFEEMATE from there...and erm.. vaseline and stuff lol

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
their orange ones in a pack of four, near all the cds and wire bits. Cant remember the make but ive seen them in other poudlands so im guessing they sell them in all stores.

Anyway i wont hog your thread up with cameras and batteries and littlewoods catalogues up lol and let it get back to your photos.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol..im sur ethe threads run its course anywway...i dont often get a thread over 2 pages :)

lol
cheers.

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Dean, I wished you'd posted this last week! I've just upgraded to a Fuji 9Mp camera and was gonna put my Olympus 4Mp camera on ebay for £30 - you could have have had it. Instead I've just given it away to my daugther at the weekend.

Nothing wrong with it except sometimes it switches itself off when filming mpegs, other than that a great camera. All the photos I've uploaded on here were taken on it.

Bad timing mate!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts