Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of water do you use to put in a corn snakes water bowl, people say that distilled and tap are bad for them so what type of bottled water do you use?

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I use straight tap water too. Not had any problems.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, I would have thought tap would be fine, snakes in the wild dont go into tescos and buy some bottled water!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
MIRANDA read some car sheets please stop asking annoying questions, all these questions you ask will be in care sheets!
RESEARCH! :x

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm only asking because alot of caresheets all have conflicting information
and anyway this is the only question that may seem 'annoying' to some peole.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Slightly Harsh on an 11 yr old snakelover, it may seem obvious to most of us but if she were to have a question that was really important but was scared to ask now after you having a dig then it could put a snakes life in jeopardy, surely forums like this are made for people like miranda to become more knowledgable, she's doing none of us any harm

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
snakelover said:
MIRANDA read some car sheets please stop asking annoying questions, all these questions you ask will be in care sheets!
RESEARCH! :x
Well TBH its not the first time this question has been posted and its generally not on care sheets. They will just state it clean fresh water....

Back to the question. I've used tap water ever since I've had my snakes. If your that worried fill a bottle up and leave it to stand for 24 hrs that should clear a few of the chemicals but I honestly wouldn't worry!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
we use tap water for our corns and lizards but we also use a reptile water conditioner

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have one of those huge sprayer thingys with the hose bit...Lol, I fill that up from the tap and use that till its pretty much empty, which doesn't take long...:lol:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i use tap water....warm it up a bit though...a bottle too spray ain 2 important for corns....but snakes from humid places is

1 - 13 of 13 Posts