Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
I've just read the bad buyers thread and feel sorry for the people who have been messed about. I've not had a massive amount of luck with sellers on here to be honest although would highly recommend Neep Neep, Crazy Carr and Northernboy.

I would not however recommend **** ***. He advertised a royal morph which I said by PM I'd take. Since sending my PM he then increased the price by £100.

I replied saying that isn't how I do business and told him I'm not interested on pricipal.He's since become abusive, insinuated that I can't afford the original price and had the audascity to attack othr forum members.

I'll be avoiding people like this in future as I find their behaviour a bit dodgy. But I do think people should be warned about sellers like this.

I've left him negative feedback on iTrader to warn others that he messes people about. Has anyone else come across such rubbish sellers?

***Note to mods, I have all the PM's and can prove everything I've said on this thread if required.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Been there done that with some mice I bought.
Left suitable negative feedback but the poor seller just left neg for me in spite.

I asked a mod to remove the comments against me but got no joy.
Even though I was the victim of a poor sellers ways I got punished.:whistling2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.