·
Registered
4,039 Posts
green basalisk

·
Registered
770 Posts
very nice :2thumb: looks spacious, bright and modern
the rep shop in my area is horrible its like walking into a dark damp smelling cave where you can't find anything you are looking for its horrible but well done on yours its very very good: victory:

·
Registered
884 Posts
great shop not the bigest but definatly one of the best friendly helpful staff and healthy well kept animals

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Theres no "love it" option lol

·
Registered
633 Posts
Was just in there today, I never even knew you existed! Got my dragons from Dunston Exotics (Too far for regular supplies) and don't even mention that place at Harton!

Loved your shop, its immensly clean, the animals look very healthy, and what monkey is it? Hyper little fellow! I do love the chameleon you have centre shop, always fancied a smaller one myself.

I only came in for a peek and some Size 3 crickets but you are definatly going to see me once a week for some more! (Freshest shop live food I have ever seen!)

Keep up the excellent work! I do feel your delivery costs can be a bit high, and would push towards a shopping site that costs postage by weight, although that would never apply to me since I live local.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.