Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as of this coming friday, the taxi will not be doing any runs for 2 weeks as we are having a little break from both runs and quotes and we're doin nowt for 2 whole weeks....mmmmm bliss :flrt:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
ooo you lazy mares:lol2: how very dare you ,who am i gonna get run round for me now....:devil:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
i need sumit goin 2 yorkshire av 2 go mi sen now never mind get ur rest

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry sinni, but you will have to do it yourself sorry. im really lookin forward to 2 weeks of nothingness and some quality time with Ditta. something i feel we havent had in a while.... ROLL ON FRIDAY!!!!

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Have a fantastic rest, off what i hear with all the positive feedback you definitely deserve it :) (ps that kittens just bloody adorable!)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Enjoy it guys. You have earned it! Just glad we booked you before your break ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
OH BUGGER!!! You deserve the break though, just let me know where the first run is going when you return, just incase its somewhere that has something I want!Enjoy your leisure time girls.
love Jan

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
:lol2:Enjoy your break..your entitled. Thanks for letting us know.

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
are u having a nice break ??

we were sarah, happily walking round chester zoo today, we received a phone call, can we do an emergency delivery to somerset tomorrow, well we cant let our clients down can we, so holiday fun on hold for tomorrow only:lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
we were sarah, happily walking round chester zoo today,
Did you see the baby chimps doing cart-wheels??!! They are too bloody cute lol!

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Did you see the baby chimps doing cart-wheels??!! They are too bloody cute lol!
there were millions of school trip children around the chimps so didnt stop long, but cat took loads of pics she will start a new thread later:lol2:

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Oh yeah lol we went on a school trip day... little critters stopped me gettin an awesome pic of the black panther, it was snarlin at a kid n snotted on the glass - but by the time the kid moved out the way it had gone :whip:

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Oh yeah lol we went on a school trip day... little critters stopped me gettin an awesome pic of the black panther, it was snarlin at a kid n snotted on the glass - but by the time the kid moved out the way it had gone :whip:
yup we had a baby gibbon sat right in front of us up to the glass, set up the shot......little girl banged on glass, monkey ran, we got picture of our own reflection....ffs:bash:

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
they shud be used as bait to set up nice photos for us : victory:

or banned from zoos lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts