Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are making pick ups in kent, and in richmond surrey on sunday, if anybody wants anything from down that way please let us know as soon as possible.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i thought you were only doing one at a time? i knew that way wouldnt be econonmical..
hows it been going anyway>?

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reptile taxi

hi cornmorph, we were only doing one at a time because we only had one job at a time it seems difficult to get more than one job syncronised because of the logistics. which is why we were asking if anyone wants collection or delivery in the kent/surrey areas as we have a definate delivery there on sunday and it would be an opportunity for others at a lower rate. and yes we are doing fine we are very happy with the feedback we are getting from clients and have also been approached by businesses to courier their livestock, we know our prices are a little higher than people set aside for couriers but with the more jobs we get in the same or nearby areas, this will reduce the costs, but in the main we are very happy and so are our clients. thank you for asking after us, we hope you are happy and well too.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
dont worry, i wasnt trying to trip you up... just seeing whats happeneing really

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
hey, could you possibly reply or PM me with a rough estimate for how much couriering from london to Newport would be? I'm picking up some animals in january, and cant bring them back with me. I'm hoping that any animals i buy can be delivered by the shop, at a £20 charge, but would just like to see how your price would compare. It'd be nice to have someone actually deliver them to me instead of a big company. thanks!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
you better mention WHICH newport lol.. theres quite a few.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts