Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the reptile taxi will be in scotland on fri 5th jan if anybody requires our services in this area please let us know as soon as possible
thank you

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
hi
i emailed the reptile taxi last week with no reply, do you no there rates for about 100miles???

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we havnt received an email from you or we would have replied, we try to reply to every email within 24 hours, maybe you could pm your email address and i will check our records

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Are you the reptile taxi?
How much would it cost to go from manchester to Bangor WALES?
I emailed aksing how much it would cost from London to Bangor to see how much that would cost.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i have to be honest, i have seen loads of threads where you have said you didnt get peoples pm or email..

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can assure you we havnt received any emails regarding any pick ups in bangor, but to get to your request the price would be £25 to deliver to bangor.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
ok thanks
not bad price atall ill be in touch if i buy aany thing.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I will add a few months back I did send a pm requesting a quote for future use from manchester to where I live, not far I know but saves be taking 2 year old grumpy on the train, and I did get a reply with price back immediatly.

Do you do pick up from shops ditta? Im after some fat tailed geckos at the moment but the only place I seam to find them for sale are from shops :(

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes we do pick up from shops, we do quite a few deliveries from 2 shops in the north west and we have collected from others in the past.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Brilliant. I will Have a ring round some of the shops in the north west area see which have fat tails in stock and get back to you some times over the next couple of weeks when Ive got a viv ready for them :D

·
Banned
290 Posts
i never got a reply for a thing from kent to bangor either.... or from norfolk to bangor

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
ive been in contact with the reptile taxi people and i can say they have been very helpful.and i will be using them again if this runs smoothly,i have also had good comments about them from a friend of mine in fife who has used them before."very reliable" i was told. :lol:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
they are very reliable and eager to please, excellent service in my opinion and the buyer of my tort also agree's :D :D

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
i've used them before and am hopefully again very soon for my rescue Iguana and they couldn't have been more helpful I would highly recommend them. :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well just to cover my butt after the pm ditta sent me... i'm glad to see some positive response.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts