Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a Singing machine karaoke Vision Full Set up for sale,

Small and compact connects direct to TV with an inbuilt Video Camera for watching yourself on TV etc

had hours of fun with this but it is now just left in the cupboard lol

Right techno Stuff

Comes complete with all relevant conection wires and cables

2 Wired or Wireless microphones (did not come with original set up and are professional micorophones)

1 wireless Headset microphone (for the Kylie and Britneys in you)

29 various CD's and DVD's all show lyrics on the screens the CD's go into the actual Karaoke Machine and the DVD's go into your DVD player (obviously)

The CD/DVD cover a wide range of party songs from Robbie Williams to the Beatles and elvis.

The CD/DVD's are not in the original packaging but do come in a Disc holder in individual wallets.

Will take photos as soon as I get my camera working

I am asking £80 for the lot the karaoke system alone is £80 in Argos, can get prices for postage on request it is not a heavy system so I would imagine £10 will more than cover postage

Any questions, just ask or PM me

Thanks

Jen

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Right, Got photos now,

We have just had it all out to make sure that it works ok, the system itself is in perfect working order as are all microphones, One of the leads on the wired/wireless microphone is faulty as is the wireless pack, however we have worked out what is wrong and one of the wires is loose so needs a drop of solder.

So we have decided to drop the price to £70 - Bargin

there is 4 microphones including 1 headset, the original mic it came with and the 2 wired/wireless

right here goes

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more photos

It comes with everything you see (apart from the table chairs and DVD racks or walpaper)

Jen

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
on hold

Jenx

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Due to unforseen circumstances, this is back up for sale if anyone is interested :notworthy:

Jenx

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, have just been told that you can't see the pics, will sort as soon as :bash:

Jenx

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evening bump
:lol2:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Morning Bump :2thumb::2thumb: