Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okies just been looking around some other sites to get prices and thought i'd post a quick comparison on a standard tub of brown crickets . I have had a number of emails saying i am very expensive and i want to just say otherwise!

although there will always be one or two cheaper i think my prices are pretty reasonable.

Livefoods UK - tub 1.80 + 1.40 postage = £3.20 delivered
Livefoodsbypost - tub 3.75 + free postage = £3.75 delivered
Global Livefood - tub 2.65 + 0.75 postage = £3.40 delivered
livefoodsdirect - tub 2.64 + free delivery = £2.64 delivered

and at £2.30 delivered i am therefor cheaper! and dont know why i keep getting mailed or having posts say i am expensive for livefoods, i am cheaper than the well knowns!:crazy:

This is only a comparison on a single tub of crickets, as i dont want to go through every item on the sites, but feel free to check for yourselves!

this is not a pop at other sites or a boast, just a rant from me to answer the 35 mails that said i had expensive livefood yesterday alone!

regards,
Rob:2wallbang:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol2: i think i will! i dont claim anything like LOWEST PRICE, but just get abuse for trying to sell some crickets! :bash:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers, i stopped using shops a while ago cos all i could get was half a tub as the other half was dead! not the shops fault, its just hard to judge how much you will need for a week.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I get mine from thesnakeshop.co.uk. Pretty good, I have a tub that I've had for 3 weeks and crickets are ok. Bloody cobolt went down her hole and sealed herself in not eating!

My other creatures dont want adult crickets (Anoles - dinky crix, Goliath spider - locust, Scorp - not eating recently) :bash:

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
this is not a pop at other sites or a boast, just a rant from me to answer the 35 mails that said i had expensive livefood yesterday alone!
If you werent expensive compared to others you wouldn't be getting any emails, nevermind 35:bash:

And maybe you get so many emails because you put the same bloody adverts up 5 times a damned day!!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Lol...bless ya, just tell em all to F.O or ur send Nat round to bitch slap em xx
Problem Solved! Nat Is A Beast!! Lmao. Oh i Love our fighting talk! :p

Well You Gave The Facts, People Should now not hassel. I think you should copy and paste this ready for abusive emails :p

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
costs me £2.05 per tub of brown crixs and around about the same for 3rd hoppers,but like someones said on here my shops a 14 mile round trip and they dont always have the smaller sizes when i get there,ill be giving you a go for sure,can you by any miracle get butter or silk worms??
ill have a word and see if i can but id say no at the moment, im looking for additional suppliers at the moment so maybe in the future :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, this is great, gonna turn into a right bitch fest :lol2:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
£2.30 ain't bad...not with delivery..i pay way less but that's only cos i have to buy bulk! a long time a go in a galaxy far far away i used to pay £2.20 without delivery....so you can't argue..

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Problem Solved! Nat Is A Beast!! Lmao. Oh i Love our fighting talk! :p

Well You Gave The Facts, People Should now not hassel. I think you should copy and paste this ready for abusive emails :p
lol, like retic says i dont help my self by advertising alot on reptilekeeper, but my hits go up enough whenever i repost to warrant it, plus im not the only one who does it. I will cut down slowly though.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well i for one obey the rules on repkeeper.. in fact i have posted once this year.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
look, admin close the post i respect most people on this forum and didnt think i was doing anything too bad but if people arnt happy with it, its not worth my grief.

thanks to everyone that replied though

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
These pages should only be used for advertising by private individuals.
Just in case you were planning on playing the ignorance card.

Oh and "nice" to see you selling frozen food.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you for your 'kind' comments

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
you are expensive for your frozen rodents, i nearly choked on my cuppa when i saw it.
i buy my live foods from live foods direct and i buy in bulk, del is free

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i am, i know and we have spoke of this by email (i think) and hopefully will be coming down in price once terms are agreed with a new supplier

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.