Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okies just been looking around some other sites to get prices and thought i'd post a quick comparison on a standard tub of brown crickets . I have had a number of emails saying i am very expensive and i want to just say otherwise!

although there will always be one or two cheaper i think my prices are pretty reasonable.

Livefoods UK - tub 1.80 + 1.40 postage = £3.20 delivered
Livefoodsbypost - tub 3.75 + free postage = £3.75 delivered
Global Livefood - tub 2.65 + 0.75 postage = £3.40 delivered
livefoodsdirect - tub 2.64 + free delivery = £2.64 delivered

and at £2.30 delivered i am therefor cheaper! and dont know why i keep getting mailed or having posts say i am expensive for livefoods, i am cheaper than the well knowns!:crazy:

This is only a comparison on a single tub of crickets, as i dont want to go through every item on the sites, but feel free to check for yourselves!

this is not a pop at other sites or a boast, just a rant from me to answer the 35 mails that said i had expensive livefood yesterday alone!

regards,
Rob:2wallbang:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol2: i think i will! i dont claim anything like LOWEST PRICE, but just get abuse for trying to sell some crickets! :bash:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers, i stopped using shops a while ago cos all i could get was half a tub as the other half was dead! not the shops fault, its just hard to judge how much you will need for a week.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
this is not a pop at other sites or a boast, just a rant from me to answer the 35 mails that said i had expensive livefood yesterday alone!
If you werent expensive compared to others you wouldn't be getting any emails, nevermind 35:bash:

And maybe you get so many emails because you put the same bloody adverts up 5 times a damned day!!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Lol...bless ya, just tell em all to F.O or ur send Nat round to bitch slap em xx
Problem Solved! Nat Is A Beast!! Lmao. Oh i Love our fighting talk! :p

Well You Gave The Facts, People Should now not hassel. I think you should copy and paste this ready for abusive emails :p

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
costs me £2.05 per tub of brown crixs and around about the same for 3rd hoppers,but like someones said on here my shops a 14 mile round trip and they dont always have the smaller sizes when i get there,ill be giving you a go for sure,can you by any miracle get butter or silk worms??
ill have a word and see if i can but id say no at the moment, im looking for additional suppliers at the moment so maybe in the future :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, this is great, gonna turn into a right bitch fest :lol2:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
£2.30 ain't bad...not with delivery..i pay way less but that's only cos i have to buy bulk! a long time a go in a galaxy far far away i used to pay £2.20 without delivery....so you can't argue..

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Problem Solved! Nat Is A Beast!! Lmao. Oh i Love our fighting talk! :p

Well You Gave The Facts, People Should now not hassel. I think you should copy and paste this ready for abusive emails :p
lol, like retic says i dont help my self by advertising alot on reptilekeeper, but my hits go up enough whenever i repost to warrant it, plus im not the only one who does it. I will cut down slowly though.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well i for one obey the rules on repkeeper.. in fact i have posted once this year.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
look, admin close the post i respect most people on this forum and didnt think i was doing anything too bad but if people arnt happy with it, its not worth my grief.

thanks to everyone that replied though

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i am, i know and we have spoke of this by email (i think) and hopefully will be coming down in price once terms are agreed with a new supplier

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.