Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my corn moved up to his first fuzzie today.

Quiet a reaction to it too, since i got him in august he has taken his food very gently from my hand, just slithered up to it and opened wide, quiet nice really, he has never struck or constricted, that was until tonight......

There was i, carefully moving him to the faunarium to feed him as usual, Basill settled down, knowing what was coming i guess, i dangle the fuzzie in fromt of him expecting the ususal reaction when, BANG, the fuzzie is gone and he is wrapping himself round it, What a buzz......

Cant wait to feed him again, LOL

·
Registered
201 Posts
it's such a buzz when they do that. my RTB used to feed quite gently then i moved him up to mid rats he now hit's like a train. makes me jump and im used to it now. and yes they do grow up so quick.

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
You have got me all exited about feeding time now. My corn is having a fluff next feed, hope she/he does the same.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
grow up quick

yeah my daughters royal was really having problems with anorexia, but she now hits sooo hard i have to use tweezers to save my own lil pinkies from geting in the way. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
110 Posts
My corn is a really aggressive eater, he's only 5 months old, still on pinkies, and he leaps and constricts it and curls into a big ball over himself! It never gets boring watching him eat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts