Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol The pups have all got their eyes open now. I still haven't made a choice out of the 4 bitches lol

This is Shadowlands Lock and Load. He belongs to Clare (BossHogg)

This is the Black and White Bitch who is available.

And these are the 4 bitches I have to chose my 2 from. I was swaying towards the dark bitch, and my son likes her. She does have a white tip on her tail which is the only thing putting me off fully deciding at the moment.
OOOOO making choices is hard.

Bitch 1

Bitch 2 (Dark)

Bitch 3

Bitch 4

Once they are up and running about, maybe I'll have more of an idea, so as yet all are being held back until I have made my choice. The only one I know for sure I will not be keeping is the Black and White bitch as it's just not the colour I like personally in the breed. They are gorgeous and still do well in shows, but just not my type lol
I know plenty of people who adore them tho.

·
Registered
414 Posts
They are simply gorgeous and edible and squeezable and and and!!!

Choices Pimperella :lol2:

Jules

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are simply gorgeous and edible and squeezable and and and!!!

Choices Pimperella :lol2:

Jules

I really am spoilt for choice. :flrt: I don't know who at all cause they are all so bloody gorgeous.

My hubby is actually getting involved with chosing now. Tho he's already started pinching Sookie. She was lying at his feet while he was washing the pots lol

Sookie has been learning a new trick (Brock dosen't DO tricks.)
She went from nosing the hand with the treat in. (took her less than a min to figure it out what she was supposed to do.) to when I said, 'Right Sookie. Now try it with you paw. Put your paw on the hand with the treat.'
So first she nosed it, then I just repeated 'With your paw' so she looked at me and put her paw on top of the hand with the treat in. She is a very clever girl. Kept hubby amused for best part of half an hour lol
Brock however, just sat and watched cause he can't be bothered with this 'doing tricks' thing. He gives us that stare, the one he's had since he openned his eyes. The one that says 'I ain't your performing Monkey!' Oh he's clever, he just has a very differnt intelligence. Great at basics but anything extra, not a chance lol

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
LOVES Sookie!!!

The little puppies are looking yummy!!! :D I think the two (from looks alone) that I like best is 2 and 4, but not too sure in those pics. Need a group shot ;)

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
those pups are beautiful, number 3 is so damn cute but how do you choose?
I would want them all. Well done pimperella they are stunning pups

·
Registered
916 Posts
how cute are these guys! wish i could have one. Adorable :D

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I want that black and white bitch! :flrt:
Pimp stop teasing me with these pictures.. You know theyre a want what I cant have dog :whip::lol2:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
awww makes me want to go home and play with Wils.. although i normally want excuses to get away from her...

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
Bitch 4!! What a stunner already! :flrt:

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
3+4, 3 as theres something around the eyes that stands out and 4 for the cheek blushing :)

They are all beautiful pups though, I don't envy you having to make a decision :lol2:

EDIT: To say I've just shown their pics to the OH and he says they look like baby Ewoks :lol2:

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
They're all blooming gorgeous, I don't know how you're going to choose Pimps.

I particulary like bitches 1+ 3 though. I love the colouring but it's the tongue sticking out on 1, and the sheer cute position of 3 that's drawing me to them I think. No intelligent decisions here!

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
lol The pups have all got their eyes open now. I still haven't made a choice out of the 4 bitches lol

This is Shadowlands Lock and Load. He belongs to Clare (BossHogg)

This is the Black and White Bitch who is available.

And these are the 4 bitches I have to chose my 2 from. I was swaying towards the dark bitch, and my son likes her. She does have a white tip on her tail which is the only thing putting me off fully deciding at the moment.
OOOOO making choices is hard.

Bitch 1

Bitch 2 (Dark)

Bitch 3

Bitch 4

Once they are up and running about, maybe I'll have more of an idea, so as yet all are being held back until I have made my choice. The only one I know for sure I will not be keeping is the Black and White bitch as it's just not the colour I like personally in the breed. They are gorgeous and still do well in shows, but just not my type lol
I know plenty of people who adore them tho.
Lovely puppys:2thumb:.The pictures look like your pinning them up agenst the wall:lol2:.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts