Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of blunders by goalkeepers in my life, but that one topped them all :lol:

What a knob :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
aint seen any, just woke up and seen the result.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first goal was a good goal, the second a blunder by Carragher, the third ... oh my god, you must see it by yourself :lol:

Everton crossed the half way liune half a dozen times and scored and scored 3 goal. Liverpool upfront men were useless (even Crouch Monster :( ).

They had about 250 shots a goal and never really looked like scoring.

Liverpool had a good penalty shout, but probably the ref got a bit embarrassed to award them the spot kick after the dodgy penalty Liverpool decison that went on Liverpool's way in the first round.

Anyway, that's why I love football.

My team back home (Gremio) was palying Corinthians (over 10 years ago, when Big Phill was our coach). We went to paly them in Sao Paulo, very hostile environment. We played shit, didn't have one attemp at goal for 90 minutes, and still won 1 x 0 :D

At the end of the game a Corinthians' defender scored an own goal from our only corner of the game :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well chelsea werent doing that well, but they are winning now :cry:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lamps missed a pen AGAIN lol... jesus dont let him take one for England for goods sake

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some freaky results today:

Everton 3 x 0 Liverpool :lol:
Arsenal 1 x 1 Middlesbrough (they can't stop conceding the first goal when playing at home :lol:
Newcastle 1 x 2 Fulham :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
I don;t think you can blame Reina too much for that goal to be honest there Dexter... He caught the ball and was going to carry it into his own net so had to throw it back, perhaps should have thrown it over the bar mind but credit has to goto Johnson cause he chased down a lost cause.....

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
My son leapt of the sofa and screamed "You f*cking twat!!!" at the Liverpool ref when Everton scored that last goal. My son is eight and I didn't think he knew language like that. After the match he said (with his chin wobbling) "I thought I might cry, but I don't think I'm going to now". He's totally gutted. It's so hard not to laugh ... :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, class... i'd love to watch a match with your son :lol:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
He screams, he cries, he shouts, swears, asks for the TV to be turned off, then turned on again. He gets really emotional. He screamed all through the Northern Ireland and Spain match too.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welshgaz said:
I don;t think you can blame Reina too much for that goal to be honest there Dexter... He caught the ball and was going to carry it into his own net so had to throw it back, perhaps should have thrown it over the bar mind but credit has to goto Johnson cause he chased down a lost cause.....
Can't blame him ? You're having a laugh ... he had 2 chances to clear the line, made that clumsy move on the second attempt :lol:

Anything he had done would be better than that, agree Johnson has a lot of credit, because he never gave up and stayed where he should have stayed hoping the goalkeeper made a huge mistake.

I had a full 120 minutes tape of blunders in football. There was a section with GK blunders. If that one doesn't go down as the owrst of all times, it will be right up there.

By the way 100% of the commentators I've watched shared the same opinion, it was a terrible mistake and mishandling of the ball.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats how i heard it dex... have to be honest though, havent seenany of the goals yet

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
i watched MOTD last nite and all i can say is what a cock up by reina he cud of thrown it harder hbut rather than throwin it he popped it up that is pityful keepin :roll:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
completly embarrising for us. the score makes us look like we got thrashed but nuthing could b further from the truth, we just made stupid mistakes and it cost us. anyone but everton tho!!!! still least in the last 2 seasons we have won champions league, fa cup and did the doube over the toffees.....what have they won????

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They won 3 x 0 in the last game :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
crazysnakedude said:
completly embarrising for us. the score makes us look like we got thrashed but nuthing could b further from the truth, we just made stupid mistakes and it cost us. anyone but everton tho!!!! still least in the last 2 seasons we have won champions league, fa cup and did the doube over the toffees.....what have they won????
david moyes said the scoreline was harsh too, he said it should have been at least 5.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
no really he did lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts