Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Stephan Grundy

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it? I assumed it was the same snake as in the Vimeo profile picture, but I admit I'm not overly familiar with non-colubrids!

·
Registered
106 Posts
That's hilarious :lol2:

·
Registered
641 Posts
that is brilliant. See snakes can learn to do things.

I vote Julius for prime minister, he may well do a better job than the one we have in the UK right now and even if he doesn't at least he wouldn't spout so much s**t.
A snake-inspired approach to politics? Tax everyone everything in one go and then spend conservatively until the next tax?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Brill video :lol2:

Pretty sure if it was an anaconda, they wouldn't be letting in wonder around..............or maybe not :whip:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Oh, that's awesome.

So not letting any of my snakes watch it, lest it give them ideas..!

However, I like the idea of electing Julius PM (or Taioseach over here), he'd have to do better than the current crop of eedjits, some of whom I'm not sure they could figure out on their own how to open a door even with benefit of hands.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
haha, awesome video, some of the other videos are hilarious as well, and defo an albino burm :) and a beautiful one at that :)

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
This is too cute! I have however spent too much of my time convincing my mum snakes can't open doors
-Chels

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
My Afrok does that after he's pooped on the carpet. Don't blame him either, his poop stinks :lol2:

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
hahaha!

That is hilarious!
Such a loud thud though, poor thing lol.
"yeah, I meant to do that B-)"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts