Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just wanted to introduce my 4 year old hermanns tortoise that I've recently rescued from a dim future 馃槖shall we say, the owner didn't want him anymore and he wasn't exactly being cared for properly...... Anyway this is chaurlii, his name comes from norse mythology being the name of the tortoise who resides above the god freyas house in mitgarrd (don't know how to spell it lol), he is a 4 year old male hermanns tortoise xx

Registered
Hi guys just wanted to introduce my 4 year old hermanns tortoise that I've recently rescued from a dim future 馃槖shall we say, the owner didn't want him anymore and he wasn't exactly being cared for properly...... Anyway this is chaurlii, his name comes from norse mythology being the name of the tortoise who resides above the god freyas house in mitgarrd (don't know how to spell it lol), he is a 4 year old male hermanns tortoise xx View attachment 351320
poor him his shell looks really bad from lack of calcium from his own home or is that just the angle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
poor him his shell looks really bad from lack of calcium from his own home or is that just the angle
No he has metabolic bone disease it's only really bad on his spine but yeah, he wasn't being looked after properly at all the last owner kept him in a drawer type thing and was only feeding him iceberg lettuce from the super market 馃槖馃槖 wasn't really bothered and didn't really want him, so I took him

1 - 3 of 3 Posts