Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found thid on youtube, i think the owners of this beardie should be shot, the chlorine in th epool could kill them and also they dont look pleased either. poor beardies :(, also being chucked a that height into water must hurt the beardies stomach :(

heres the vid Bearded Dragons Swimming

maybe someone could report it?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
what a idiot i told him

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yh i just dont know how people can be so cruel and heartless towards pets :( makes me sick..
thanks for telling him

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
How the hell can he not see that they don't wanna be in there. What a complete muppet :|

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
just left a comment dat is pur ooo on the beardies and taht chlorine really could damage them:censor::censor::censor:

·
Registered
330 Posts
What a lowlife - guy should be reported to the ASPCA!

Have posted a comment too.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
SIIII< SOme people :(:(

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good job everyone agrees with me, i would hate to think someone didnt, thanks for posting the comments, as i dont have a youtube account.
i agree, someone report him to the RSPCA

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
poor beardie :(

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
wot a f**k**g c**t!!!!! wen i remember my log in details il put a comment or 2!!! :cussing::cussing::censor::cussing:

·
Registered
41 Posts
When he throws it in the the pool it really belly flops into the water. Thats gotta hurt the pooor guy. Saw a vid of a dog attacking a lizard the other week and near killing it, whilst owners video'd it and laughed. Sick people.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How funny would he find it if someone kept pushing his kids in a pool full of bleach, god forbid that tard ever has kids.
...or anymore reps

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
the second vid in the bath is not that bad at all, but did comment on the first one!:cussing::cussing::cussing: i bath our beardie once a week, and bathed my beardies i used to have...as long as the water only comes to their middle it is no problem...and bathing is a very good way of making sure they stay hydrated. : victory:

·
Registered
52 Posts
What a complete idiot! that is just so cruel. Man I just hope that beardie can impale that person on it's spikes or stab the person with them or somthing. POOR THING!! :cussing::censor::rant2:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts