1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
aww :( poor dolphins

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
omg, i feel so sick!!! i dont see how people can slaughter animals when we dont need to eat meat to survive. i have been a veggie / vegan for 10 years (since i was 5 and realised what meat was) and i am still alive and healthy.

i was nearly in tears watching that video, i cant believe how cruel and evil some people are. that is truly disgusting, and i do hope that the saying what goes around comes around is true to all those sick evil twisted b*stards that are slaughtering those helpless dolphins

needless to say i have signed it

thanks for making people more aware of this

lee

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Aw don't be mad at the people doing it, they just trying to live themselves.

It isn't so nice though.
thats no excuse, i can think of thousand of ways they could make a living, i can even think how the twisted sicko's can bring themselves to do it. they are nedangered species aswell, so WTF do they think they are doing butchering them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I don't agree with it at all, but I think is deff the government at fault. The people doing it are just used to it I guess.

I don't get how people work at slaughterhouses in this country either but it has to be done. I know that is quite different to the video. I'm sure I saw some images/ clips in that video on another site, and is infact what was going on when they were capturing dolphins for sea life centers and things?

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
that is sick !!!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
sorry i didnt mean that to come across as a personal atack or anything, i was just saying that there is not an explanation to justify such a horific act.

also agee with the slaighter houses, really dont see why people eat meat when you dont need to.

lee
Nah I get what you mean. I know if I could avoid it I would never do anything like that. Is like the videos from peta of people skinning animals.
I think is just the way they were brought up, they don't see animals in the same way?

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Yum yum, Dolphin burgers.

·
Registered
9,472 Posts
ITS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST,

I know if i was in there position I WOULD calve up a dolphin,
IN lots of cultures they kill snakes lizards for foods/medicines and wheres in petition for that, wheres its 20 minutes in the news,

1 - 20 of 60 Posts