Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is sheila my new jungle carpet python( could be irian jaya) :lol:

as u can see better quality pics as u go down the list lol , i meant to do that :lol:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mate, ye i like the branch 2 but its not in the warm end so im getting a little worried i'll put a low wattage heat matt ther :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Nice looking snake.

Deffo a chance of some Irian Jaya in there. Has a brown cominbg through on the dark patches.

How big is he/she?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ye i no wot u mean about the colours but they could be baby colouring she is about 12 plus inches :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Just read your last post.

Try to get high branches at both ends. My JCP uses high and low spots in both ends of the viv.

Alternatively try using lengths of rope (preferably the old organic rope) to give more climbing area.

You can buy that fake jungle vine stuff which is what I'm gonna put in my next, bigger viv.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
davebehave said:
ye i no wot u mean about the colours but they could be baby colouring she is about 12 plus inches :)
Aaah still a baby then.

Thought it looked bigger, but always hard to tell with nothing for scale.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Nice, I think its an ij cross as well where did you get it and what was it sold as?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Yea im thinking IJ cross, I see JCP and IJCP in there, looks like a friends JCP at some angles but like my IJCP's when they were younger, specially my male, (attached pic for comparison if thats ok :) )

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
this is sooooo not fair i want it how much xmas spirit do u have because if the urge gets you (nudge nudge wink wink) i would gladly recieve another xmas pressie

·
Registered
176 Posts
very nice , definatly an Ij id have to agree..

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
were do yo get branches like that? do you buy them or just sand logs down???
thanks and how much re they?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
snakelover said:
were do yo get branches like that? do you buy them or just sand logs down???
thanks and how much re they?
i bought a big branch from a shop and cut it to size :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maki said:
Nice, I think its an ij cross as well where did you get it and what was it sold as?
thanks, i got her from snakesnadders and they sold her as a pure jungle carpet ptython.

is there any chance that it is a pure jungle and its just a bright baby? apparantly the father of the snake is a velvet black and high yellow jungle and the female was a jungle but not as bright :D thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
nice treat there :lol:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
davebehave said:
maki said:
thanks, i got her from snakesnadders and they sold her as a pure jungle carpet ptython.

is there any chance that it is a pure jungle and its just a bright baby? apparantly the father of the snake is a velvet black and high yellow jungle and the female was a jungle but not as bright :D thanks for any help
There is still every chance with her being so young :D , I dont think they would sell a cross as a pure knowingly. Keep us posted on her devolopement.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts