Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
full clean out day so I took a few pics.......... he is a bit tatty cos he is shedding :oops:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
he's lovely..our savvy is gettin a little fat since we moved her up from fuzzies to smal mice but we have her on a little diet now.
He looks fairly large, is he a 2 footer?

Dean

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HI,
Thumper is a year old (we got him as a hatchling on nov 4ft last year)
and I have just got the tape measure out and he is 25".
temper....... moody but not nasty, lots of huffs and hisses on his off days, he is getting better with age.
And he is a little over weight, recently I have found out he has been blagging of other family members after I cut him down to two meals a week (they felt sorry for him ) No wonder he seemed to be getting fatter on his new diet !

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
hes a big fatty just like my jabba!!if u can id love to see some pics of his enclosure. just to see if theres any ideas u have that i mite steal!lol cos jabs tank is a bit dull!

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
batterys are flat, but to give you an idea he is in a 4x2x2 at the mo, with a big plastic tub at one end for a bath, a small bowl for drinking slate for basking on, shelf along back with uv and a big cardboard box hide. floor is newspaper shredded and aspen so he can rummage, and he has a couple of big branches. he has a 6ft on order which will be set up in a similar way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts