Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG BIG thanks to littlelinnnies and her Finace for makeing me the best looking signature here!!

Long live the Hoff

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
welshgaz said:
BIG BIG thanks to littlelinnnies and her Finace for makeing me the best looking signature here!!

Long live the Hoff

thats ok!:) but mine is the best sig here! :twisted:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
ok well we will have to agree on yours is the best shakira sig here, but mine is the best Hoff sig here, you hear me gaz :twisted:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Hammer Man said:
Now now children, settle down! lol They all look great! Wish I knew how to make them.

yeah they are all pretty cool! anyone let me know if you want one and rich will make one! :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
tombraider said:
ok well we will have to agree on yours is the best shakira sig here, but mine is the best Hoff sig here, you hear me gaz :twisted:

mines the only sharkia sig here! :cry: :lol: lmao you both sigs are soooo cool but totally different gaz is very kinda manly I think and all nightrider and yours so bloody funny! I love that he painted the beach in the background! :lol:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
tombraider said:
Yeah i love my sig with my hyper active Hoff. :lol:

I gotta say yours has to be the most funny sig here! its the hoff hes just so funny, in gaz sig rich has used the parts of the video were hes in the car so it looks more nightriderly for gaz wanted but yours he has put the funny parts of the video cause you wanted it to be funny so it makes me laugh all the time! :D

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Got to agree with Littleinnes Sig is the beat as Shakira is so hot :flrt: .

As for the Hoff what a joke :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts