Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello can anyone tell me how much a Tiawan Beauty Snake is going to ruffly cost me thanks alot rob.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
in the rep shop near me they have one for £90 but at the right place im sure they will be cheeper

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh thanks :) now i have a hard decision tiawan beauty snake or a royal hmmmmmmmmmm

oh the tiawan beauty snake iv seen for sale is 40 so not too bad :D

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
get both tiawan beauty snake and a royal :)

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
There was someone on here selling a pair for £90 so they usually sell for around £50 i reckon... Taiwans are really good looking snakes, grow a decent length but don't have the bulk of biods!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hurrah!! Taiwan Beauty....lovely :lol: I used to get mine for £25 each....but that was 4 years ago so...I reckon around £50 ish for a hatchling.

Dont get a Royal...Tai's have a much better character, are more active, get to a nice, large, handleable size...and they eat anything...Mine were my dustbins. If one of my other snakes didnt eat Id throw it in with my adult female and itd be gone before you had the time to blink!

Iv got three Royals now, and 2 Blue Beauties....and I really cannot wait for my Beauties to get large...which isnt going to take very long! I find that I prefer my Royals just to know I have them, rather than with the Beauties where you can handle them alot more, and are more of a pet...If that makes sense...

Beauty Snakes all the way! Everyone should have one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scarlettvegetable said:
Hurrah!! Taiwan Beauty....lovely :lol: I used to get mine for £25 each....but that was 4 years ago so...I reckon around £50 ish for a hatchling.

Dont get a Royal...Tai's have a much better character, are more active, get to a nice, large, handleable size...and they eat anything...Mine were my dustbins. If one of my other snakes didnt eat Id throw it in with my adult female and itd be gone before you had the time to blink!

Iv got three Royals now, and 2 Blue Beauties....and I really cannot wait for my Beauties to get large...which isnt going to take very long! I find that I prefer my Royals just to know I have them, rather than with the Beauties where you can handle them alot more, and are more of a pet...If that makes sense...

Beauty Snakes all the way! Everyone should have one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

knew you would choose the tbs :lol: just a lil qeustion will a 2 ft viv be big anuff for a 06 hatchling for a while? guna go read a few care sheets no but they never say things like that thanks Rob.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmm forget that last qeustion i searched google and found a old post of yours with pics they look pritty small as baby's ooooh i think im guna get me one of them :D

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
weelad said:
hmm forget that last qeustion i searched google and found a old post of yours with pics they look pritty small as baby's ooooh i think im guna get me one of them :D
I know someone with a clutch hatched last month and they're not that small as babies. Perhaps you saw a Chinese Beauty Snake which looks the same but is only about half the size of a Taiwanese. If you need a contact name for a baby let me know.
Graham.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm maybe do you think it will be alright in a 2 ft viv for a couple of months its 3 months old at the mo

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I kept mine in 2ft vivs til they were about 6 months old, and they had plenty of room. Shelves and things help with increasing surface area.

I had 4 and they were all kept in small vivs when they were young, and to be honest...I wouldnt have had it any other way, because they were fantastic feeders, always shed brilliantly, had excellent temperaments, and I found it easier to regulate the temps and humidity they needed.

When my female was adult though she had a 4 x 2 x 2 and used every single bit of space she had available. The younger ones got upgraded to 3 ft vivs before I had to sell them.

If its for a couple of months a 2ft viv will be fine, but they do grow extremely fast and will need upgrading quickly as it is 3 months old already. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
For anyone interested in a baby Taiwanese they are now advertised for sale on the RFC site, just £25.

Graham.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts