Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was hoovering yesterday and one of m socks had fallen out the aunfry basket. Instead of stopping to pic it up he ust sucked it up! Now my sock is cobvered in hoover ming! Nooooooooooooooooooo!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, what a turd eh?
well, you better do it all yourself next time... good plan timmykins :lol:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
lol... a tragic cleaning accident.... I'm sure he'd not do it deliberately would he??? Although I did once burn a *tiny* hole in one of my ex's shirts so that he'd iron them himself from then on!

·
Registered
333 Posts
My mum once sucked the budgie up the hoover - not on purpose obviously. she'd just stuck the end bit in to get rid of the sh*t off the bottom and 'Joey' attacked it. somehow he survived the ordeal and lived for many years... (he was also covered in 'ming') :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Hahahaha.. and I thought me sucking a sock up was bad.. anyway itts her fault for not doing the washing.. I clean and she washes..

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Terrific tortoise said:
Well, I am sure if bazza was around, he would come up with a couple of "hoover stories"!!!... :shock: :oops: :lol: :wink: ...T.T. 8)

By jove, he's got it! That's where the poor lad's been... he got his joystick stuck in the hoover and has been in casualty having it taken off!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
CyberFae said:
Terrific tortoise said:
Well, I am sure if bazza was around, he would come up with a couple of "hoover stories"!!!... :shock: :oops: :lol: :wink: ...T.T. 8)

By jove, he's got it! That's where the poor lad's been... he got his joystick stuck in the hoover and has been in casualty having it taken off!
:shock: Did no one tell him the hoovers to be used for the floor :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Cyber I think he's done it on purpose, maybe a hint that he no onger wants to do these girly jobs round the house :lol:

Come on Tim, you're supposed to be watching football, changing light bulbs, opening tins/jars and changing tyres, these are manlike jobs :D

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dexter said:
Cyber I think he's done it on purpose, maybe a hint that he no onger wants to do these girly jobs round the house

Ha ha, no.. he's my little househusband... stays home and cleans while I go out and earn the money!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
That's great, I try to help my wife as much as I can, but surely not as good as Tim.

Let's hope this subject doesn't come about if one day you get to know my wife :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I have no choice but to clean... I don't mind really. She doesn't mind the place being a bit messy but I like things clean.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He's often spotted walking round in a pale blue suit, white gloves and wellies saying "I want to clean your cups...."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts