Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I know there is a post about this somewhere but i cant find it...

Im thinking of buying Nat's little girl Beardie but as i live in Essex i wouldnt be able to pick her up.

I have e mailed the reptile taxi people for a quote but am wondering what experience you guys had with TNT?

I have never used them so would be interested in your opinons please!
thanks
Bex
xx

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Used them loads never had a problem with them. As long as they are packaged correctly then they are ok. :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i've done quite a few this year, the ones i have had probs with were these:-
2 late and 1 damaged box out of about 20

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
My baby Boa came by TNT, she turned fit and healthy,the delivery driver had her box in a bigger box on the front seat,so no rolling around in the back :thumb:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
well if you DEFO want her I can take her to kent as we are ment to be visiting my friend next weekend! You would have to make sure it is a definate that you want her tho otherwise ill be left with a beardie and nowhere to put her lol

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
with tnt, the sender needs to have a business account to send reptiles

last i heard they were not taking any new accounts for this..

after next spring, its gonna be obsolete anyway, if all the new laws come in that are supposed too..

N

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah they told me they werent taking new accounts, that was after they told me they didnt do it at all, lol, they tried to put me off but i knew what to say.
i wont be sending much more this year now as its goin to get cold soon.
it will have to be delivery in person after the deadline i suppose, that will just make things more expensive for buyers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts