1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
cool nice snake

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Are you expereinced with snakes or a newbie? What are they like, handling etc, just wondring as im thinking of getting 1.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Are you expereinced with snakes or a newbie? What are they like, handling etc, just wondring as im thinking of getting 1.
if your ever in wolves your more than welcome to come see mine and see what you think

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am a newbie lol. But hes great, easy to care for, feeding him was quite simple - although hes still getting used to the fact that i wont hurt him lool. As for handling hmm i guess itll get better with time (as in he tried to bite meh lol). Just be aware that the setup might cost u more than for a corn. Oh and also, they come out in the ervening and night, so thats mainly when youll see them (could be good could be bad). But ye, go and get one!

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Aw hes so pretty, i remember mine being that dinky...:no1:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Do love a hatchling:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
if your ever in wolves your more than welcome to come see mine and see what you think
yeh that would be great at some point, do you work in a shop or just a hobbyist, wont be getting 1 for quite a while yet as jus got another corn and booked a holiday :lol2:, definately planning on getting 1 within the next year though just want to know what they are like, still inexperienced with corns so love finding out anything new!

·
Registered
373 Posts
just a hobby ,but your welcome whenever , ware bouts in telford you from ? my hubbys family from there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts