Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i was wondering if any of you tokay keepers feed your fruit, like the baby food for cresties, i can get mine to eat anything , crix to the odd pinky, but not fruit mine are wc so this might never happen ,as i heard some cb 1`s will take it if added to diet earlier on from hatchling etc
i have even stuck a mealworm in there to tempt them to no avail, not to fussed if they dont i just would like them to get the most varied diet possible, so any thoughts or tips on the matter would be great.

cheers

Aaron

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
my male tokay will eat some fruit if offered occasionaly.
i find just leaving a small pot of fruit baby food once every 2 weeks is enough im not sure if any of my females eat it but i know for a fact my male will gorge himself on it when its in.

·
Registered
143 Posts
my two females will take fruit now and again but they dont go mad over it. They'll also take a bit of honey as well, but they're more into the insects than anything else

·
Registered
143 Posts
lol, its good to try something new once in a while! the first time i tried mine on fruit i thought they'd just ingnore it, but they were straight in there. just greedy i think lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts