Reptile Forums banner

Whats your Total successful feeds to date?

Total feeds to date

Tags
feeds
732 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  kerryrep22 
#1 · (Edited)
Just worked it out and not including double or triple portions each meal
Ive had 271 successful feeds.
11 more tomorrow. Hopeully.

Whats Your Totals

1. 1-10
  2. 10-50
  3. 50-100
  4. 100-300
  5. 300-500
  6. 500-1000
  7. Im making mice extinct LOL

#3 ·
well it all depends on how often you feed and how many snakes you have - fotr some one who has 200+ snakes and has successful feedings evry week then you looking at about 800 per month, also you have specified a period for the feeds.

in the last year i've had between 20 - 50 snakes and if every snake fed every week the you looking at 2500 feeds in a 12 month period.

#4 ·
Sounds good.
I mean total feeds for the period of your Hobby/Business to date. like mileage in a car lol.
I havent had snakes for years and years like some, Im 28yr old and know some of us budding herpetologists are really young, I only wish I had been introduced sooner. Some of my friends come over and are like WOW I just fed a snake for the first time! and lets be honest its different to feeding your dog, to me anyway. I thought wow Ive successfully fed a snake/snakes 271 times at least not counting multiple prey items.. Dinner dates with your Reps lol. I always keep records(which is another thread) Date fed,item,shed dates and details,pest probs,illnesses,active,off food,weight,length etc etc All on separate index cards and also the next feed dates and what item in my N95 phones calender.
Just wondered how the rest of us faired.

#7 ·
im new to snakes, so have only fed them about ten times!!! Love it every time

#12 ·
ok i said 1-300. i now have 7 snakes and had them a year and a bit, so thats over 52 weeks, a few snakes a time, so maybe a couple of hundred in total i guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.