Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

how much did you pay for your trans pecos rat snakes? i just picked up a nice little female for £59.99 from a shop which i think is a pretty good price as they are few and far between. i'll post a pic when i have one. so show me yours?
cheers taff

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
no fair, you cant say you got a trans pecos that cheap and not post pics! id love another female but cant find one for toffee! x

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no fair, you cant say you got a trans pecos that cheap and not post pics! id love another female but cant find one for toffee! x
yea i know i've ben looking for an adult female for nearly a year but no luck when i saw the little female in the shop i asked straight away how much was she? expecting a price tag of hundreds to be told £59.99 and i snapped it up! lol :2thumb::no1:

ps i'll take a pic now.: victory:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i know i've ben looking for an adult female for nearly a year but no luck when i saw the little female in the shop i asked straight away how much was she? expecting a price tag of hundreds to be told £59.99 and i snapped it up! lol :2thumb::no1:

ps i'll take a pic now.: victory:
here are a couple of little pics for you.:flrt:

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

heres mine when they were diddature:)

grown some since then! x

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
jut have the 2 young ones, no where near breeding size or age yet. they are blonde trans pecos :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts