Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello..

Is there a way to provide heat for a Royal Python's enclosure without using electricity?
Just wondering because I am thinking about getting a Royal and if I got one, sometime in the future I might have to travel with it.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
warm not hot water bottles filled corectly and wrapped up so the snake cant touch them and burn themselves
Oh yeah! As if I never thought of that! :lol2::blush::2thumb:

Thanks.

Anymore ideas anyone?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
those heat packs you can buy and you squeeze them and they become heated

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those heat packs you can buy and you squeeze them and they become heated
Can you give me some more info on them?
Or can you give me the name, if you know it, so I can look myself?

Thanks. :2thumb:

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Plenty of heat packs available on this site.... Heat Packs Uk Also could use a polystyrene box with a heat pack in the bottom. This should keep snakey nice & toastie warm for any journey :2thumb:.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I use zip up picnic cool bags to transport snakes, they're insulated, waterproof and escapeproof. Plus they don't breakup like polystyrene.

I use a reuseable heat packs for heat.

Steve

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
If you're travelling in a car with the regius in its Viv / Rub / home then just buy a power inverter from Maplins / Halfords etc. Plug the inverter into the cancer stick lighter socket and your Viv into the inverter. Problem solved.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
If you're travelling in a car with the regius in its Viv / Rub / home then just buy a power inverter from Maplins / Halfords etc. Plug the inverter into the cancer stick lighter socket and your Viv into the inverter. Problem solved.
Done that myself, and when you are finished carrying snakes it can power your laptop etc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts