Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I hide upstairs:smile:, the wife is out with the kids and when she gets back she deals with them. I know she has just spent a fortune on quality street tinned sweets and mini choc bars. Whats all the fuss about.:lol2:

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
lol all the lights are out and im sitting upstairs on the pc eating the sweets that are ment for the kids they taste great! far to good for lil children mwhahah!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Av had a couple knock on the door but just let them knock am not giving them my sweets:lol2:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
i've had a few. So far i've 3 bags of Haribo, a mars bar, £18, a large pumpkin, 2 witch hats and an 8 year old locked in the cellar.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I've had the little scroats from across the road in masks that are better looking than their own faces :lol2: I didn't give 'em anything (was planning to keep the gate locked but forgot!) - how mean am I? :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
if i give you my address will you come trick or treating at mine?

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
i've had a few. So far i've 3 bags of Haribo, a mars bar, £18, a large pumpkin, 2 witch hats and an 8 year old locked in the cellar.
:rotfl:

I've had about 8 lots, ranging from a 2 year old in a pushchair wearing a pumpkin suit (cute!) to some older girls (about 10-ish).

They all got goody bags with stuff in that I brought home from work cos they were left over from our Halloween parties!! I'm not a cheapskate, but I can't stand waste, so there was no point going out and buying stuff.

Having said that they all, every single one, came while I was trying to eat my tea, so I was a little dischuffed about that!

Still, it's only once a year. Next it'll be "Penny for the Guy" and then carol singers!

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
We've had a few good'uns. Especially the 3 -10 yr olds.
most have held the snake for a pound!!!!:smile: and after have said .... "is it real???" :lol2:

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
so far we have had about 10 groups of about 5... so around 50!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
had someone turn up a hour ago dressed as charles manson o_0

1 - 20 of 21 Posts