Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah i've got a 2yr old male at the moment.Have just moved him into a viv and everytime i put him back in he puffs up and strikes at the glass,he's never done this before.Also while handling him he puffs up,was a bit snappy as a baby but has been fine up until he went in the viv.It's only 2ft so he can't be scared of the size of the viv,any ideas why he is behaving like this as he used to be such a sweetie.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wen my male wuz about that age he went crazy too... then he calmed down again with a bitta handlin its prob cuz u moved him.. they seem 2 be reali high strung cuz mine huffs with me an everything

·
Registered
399 Posts
That's cool,it's not really a problem as he can't do any damage cos he small but just wondered why thats all.Hopefully going to get him a girlfriend at one point if i can get the space.Really nice snakes usually really nice temperaments too.

·
Registered
641 Posts
A friend of mine has these and they are really sweet snakes. When they were hatchlings they were absolutely mental, but they calmed down eventually. The albino ones are pretty cool too 8)

Here's a pic of my friend's trinkets when they were younger

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I haven't got any, but they have been on my wanted list for a long time. I ended up getting Radiated Ratsnakes again instead, they look kinda similar, but the Radiateds are nicer :lol:

I do really want some Trinkets though, shame I haven't got any room since I rehomed the anaconda!! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts