Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lizard Business :whistling2:

What may be a gravid female

Can tell how much they have grew since I got them, such a stunning species :2thumb:

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Very nice:2thumb:,how big do they grow too.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are dwarf monitors so my male is just over the two foot mark and females just under that :2thumb:

Thank you

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
They are dwarf monitors so my male is just over the two foot mark and females just under that :2thumb:

Thank you
Very very nice :no1:

·
Registered
41 Posts
absolutely stunning! love the 8th photo down :mf_dribble:

Reactions: TommyR

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you :D
it reminds me of the two raptors on Jurassic park when there in the kitchen :lol2: do you handle them much? whats there temperament like..

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it reminds me of the two raptors on Jurassic park when there in the kitchen :lol2: do you handle them much? whats there temperament like..
haha most monitors remind me of jurrasic park scenes. I do not force handle if they want to climb onto me then I let them but try and keep them in the viv as much as possible and build trust/get them used to me been around them, two are fine and the third is work in progress skittish but does come over for a climb on me now and again, very interested in what is going on and what I am doing lol.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Huey , Luey and Duey :2thumb:

·
Registered
41 Posts
haha most monitors remind me of jurrasic park scenes. I do not force handle if they want to climb onto me then I let them but try and keep them in the viv as much as possible and build trust/get them used to me been around them, two are fine and the third is work in progress skittish but does come over for a climb on me now and again, very interested in what is going on and what I am doing lol.

:lol2:. Its so rewarding when they actually start to tame down isnt it much more enjoyable :)
I think these are most probably going to be next on my rep list there amazing! :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol2:. Its so rewarding when they actually start to tame down isnt it much more enjoyable :)
I think these are most probably going to be next on my rep list there amazing! :2thumb:
It is mate, well dunno if tame down is the right word I think they would bite me no problems but accept my presence and not be afraid to come out and explore me and outside the viv deffo. Well as you can see above in the pic I have 13 eggs in the incubator if all goes well be hatching in october I think :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My Male needs bulking up a bit working on it though

Nom

The claw''s

Male basking

Two females?

My female who dropped eggs just last week

My other female mid shedding

Anyone got any tips for scrubbing crap stains of concrete? Staining the hell out of my background

Rearranged the viv making it more busy and climbable, out exploring.

Male headshot

Female headshot

Other female headshot

Male again

nictitating membrane

1 - 20 of 37 Posts