Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I’m at uni now so while I’m in uni accommodation, mum takes care of the corn-babies like a real trooper. She loves them so much, treats them like her own and sends me pictures regularly. She called me yesterday with updates and from the sounds of it, our ghost will be needing a bigger home soon. He still has a little growing room so it isn’t an emergency but it has got me thinking. I’m going home tomorrow to see them (woo!) so will see for myself just how much room he has got.

I’ve heard good things about tubs, I know they keep humidity well and some come with handle locks already built in, which would be a big bonus. I’d just like to know, what kind of tubs are best or most suitable for corns, what type have you guys found that work well and where would I be able to get some (in the UK)? Ideally I’d love to put them in vivs but the collection will be growing next year as mum wants a few of her own! So tubs would be helpful alternative. Does anyone have any pictures of larger tubs?

I also thought about a viv stack but they are so expensive and I’m a useless carpenter.

Thanks for reading the essay guys

·
Registered
100 Posts
I use Really Useful Boxes for my corns - I have four babies - all under 6 months old and keep them in 9L boxes! They are a fiver each from Staples, Makro, net and have secure handles. Google them and check them out - I find they are ideal.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
if you go onto really useful tubs uk website, the do them quite cheep, and there are some rack systems on there, although i dont know what sizes they do them in!: victory:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts