Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Reptile courier businesses still operating? My only alternative is to travel down on the train. I was curious as to what a courier's rate would be. Any ideas?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Are there any Reptile courier businesses still operating? My only alternative is to travel down on the train. I was curious as to what a courier's rate would be. Any ideas?
You will be breaking covid regulations if you do. You leaving home to collect a pet is not one of the exemptions. With it recently been made very clear that the police will issuing fines much quicker I think its safe to say you risk a £200 fine.
There are, i am sure, reptile couriers still operatin. A quick Google search will give you contact details.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help and suggestions. Yes I am aware of the restrictions right now, that's why I was looking for a Reptile courier. Unfortunately my quick google search wasn't much help, that's the reason i posted here. No one has replied to my enquiries and there isn't much information on their sites. Not to worry, I have found my own transport. Thanks again.

2,037 Posts
What species of turtle are you hoping to get?

Reptile Couriers EU are great and do come up to Scotland on a monthly basis - I have used them before (I am in Stirling).

Thanks for your help and suggestions. Yes I am aware of the restrictions right now, that's why I was looking for a Reptile courier. Unfortunately my quick google search wasn't much help, that's the reason i posted here. No one has replied to my enquiries and there isn't much information on their sites. Not to worry, I have found my own transport. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts