Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Leighton buzzard for crickets, locust and moss.
They were out of locust but had this so I got it :lol2:

Its a Red cross Black and White.

Suppose that means a trip to Coventry tomorrow for locusts then:whistling2:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
that is a lovely tegu :D

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
very nice.
how old is it?

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
very nice tegu! lovely.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure of it's age but it's a 2007.
Better to go for locusts and get a Tegu than the other way round:rotfl:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
how could you go out wanting locusts and come back with a tegu :lol2:
easy, i went for frozen mice and came back with 2 collared lizards, a fake wall, starter, UV tube, heat bulb and fitting... just glad i already had a spare viv.

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
easy, i went for frozen mice and came back with 2 collared lizards, a fake wall, starter, UV tube, heat bulb and fitting... just glad i already had a spare viv.
thats nothing.........i went to buy crix and locusts and came home with....

nothing, forgot my wallet :lol2:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
haha, i've driven to the shop to buy beer, found i had no money, came home, looked for it and then found it on the car seat after it fell out of my pocket.

·
Registered
164 Posts
thats nothing.......! i went out one night ,and found myself a right fox when i woke in the morning she had turned into a..........dog????????

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
thats nothing.......! i went out one night ,and found myself a right fox when i woke in the morning she had turned into a..........dog????????
lol :lol2:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts

lol, i pulled a bird once. In the morning after i'd given her another seeing to and was getting ready for work she was looking sad and apologised saying she'd been sick in the night but didn't know where the bathroom was.. cue me falling over laughing when i saw she'd been sick down the side of the bed right on her clothes.

**to keep it on subject she had red, white and black hair but she wasnt Argentinian

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
i'm sure his gecko / beardie / whatever won't agree when he throws it in their viv at feeding time

1 - 20 of 21 Posts