Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a couple of male royals for sale. I will send via a reputable pets courier. Buyer to arrange courier, I will package. Buyer can then pay via PayPal. Otherwise cash on collection preferred. My snakes are a natural weight and not force fed as often as they will take. Hence don't weigh as much as some for their age. Very easy to fatten up for breeding as they are good feeders and Stonking specimens.

Stonking Enchi royal. She is CB11 and currently weighs 683g empty. He is an excellent strike feeder on frozen rats.
£150 ono
View attachment 97410 View attachment 97414

Spider royal. She is CB08 and currently weighs 1336g empty. He is a very good strike feeder on frozen rats. He is currently in the blue so will add extra pics asap. He has no head wobble etc and a brilliant specimen thats so ready to breed now.
£150 ono
View attachment 97413

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I have a couple of male royals for sale. I will send via a reputable pets courier. Buyer to arrange courier, I will package. Buyer can then pay via PayPal. Otherwise cash on collection preferred. My snakes are a natural weight and not force fed as often as they will take. Hence don't weigh as much as some for their age. Very easy to fatten up for breeding as they are good feeders and Stonking specimens.

Stonking Enchi royal. She is CB11 and currently weighs 683g empty. He is an excellent strike feeder on frozen rats.
£150 ono
View attachment 97410 View attachment 97414

Spider royal. She is CB08 and currently weighs 1336g empty. He is a very good strike feeder on frozen rats. He is currently in the blue so will add extra pics asap. He has no head wobble etc and a brilliant specimen thats so ready to breed now.
£150 ono
View attachment 97413

Have to ask - from your add (highlighted above), are these male or female? Can't work out from your add what they are.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for pointing that out. I will fix it now but they definitely are male.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The spider has just shed and looks really good now. Please me for more pics etc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.