Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two female Degu's, dont know age, both fit and healthy, active and like to take treats from your hand. Come with large cage suitable for them.

Two female Robo hamsters, very fast, healthy girls. Can come with their tank but its only a temporary setup for them and they would benifit from another.

These guys where abandoned in a house and my freind passed them onto me to find homes for after she was given them by the landlord.

Free to good caring homes. Pickup or LOCAL dropoff only. May go further for petrol money depending on where you are :)

Ruth

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The degu's have now gone to a new home. JUST THE ROBO HAMSTERS LEFT :)

·
Banned
1,008 Posts
robos still available?? whats the tank like?
what is the rehome fee??

im thinking as a gift for the mrs. she has 19 rats and a shed load of hammys

·
Registered
218 Posts
robos

we didnt have to pay a rehoming fee for the degus............and Ruthie is dead nice so just pm her !
Nette

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
robos still available?? whats the tank like?
what is the rehome fee??

im thinking as a gift for the mrs. she has 19 rats and a shed load of hammys
Robo's are still available :)

The tank is a basic 2ft tank, but it is cracked and retaped, and the lid isnt brilliant either. BUt they are safe and happy, its all i had at short notice as they came in a crappy little metal cage. There is no rehoming fee, i just want a good home for these two girls!

Thanks Nette!

·
Banned
1,008 Posts
excelent. when are they available for pick up?? im living not too far from sthelens atm. so not too much of a drive

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any evening apart from tuesday :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts