Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these two need to go to a good home....BUT they have to stay together and they cannot go with any other geckos and they must never be bred.
they are both blind. we think due to being the first eggs off a female and were very small eggs we think she wasnt ready.
other than there eyes they are 100% fine. feeding and pooing well. both are females.
id like a rehoming fee of £15 for the both of them. but this can be discussed if you really can give these little stunners a fantastic home for life.

collection from dn19 postcode. or delivery for fuel.

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
are you going to kidderminster show or anywhere near mansfield/notts? very interested and have lots of experience with leos x

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sorry, thank you for the interest tho. just want these girlies to have a good home

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
how much would you charge to meet half way? x

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
NG19 ... i'm near L'n'D exotics in mansfield woodhouse

·
Registered
82 Posts
i'm in immingham near grimsby and would be quite intrested in these beauties if you could deliver?

am going to be away for a fortnight though starting next thursday

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i go away a week on friday(14th) and would like them to be re-homed by then. yes i could deliver to immingham.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i shall talk to dad tomorrow about it, and will pm you when i have done :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still got these guys - i need them gone. lots of interest but nothing set in stone yet.

·
Registered
524 Posts
hae you still got these munchkin if so hw much o meet half way postcode is lu3 ????

·
Registered
358 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry for the late reply guys. iv been on holiday for two weeks.
the geckos got re-homed just befor i went away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts