Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did the top one come from a guy that used to be on here "boas" i think his name was? he had a quite a few he tried selling me once
Rutters, I've just looked at his last post and they do come form what he was selling. Didn't get them from him though I think they may have been through a few hands. Don't know why though, they really are very nice looking. The second one has the look of a pastel about it, will have to see how it develops. According to his post the litter came from a pairing where the dam was one of DM reptiles stripes so it's clearly a genetic thing as he has proved that stripe line out. Interesting times in the future maybe....:whistling2:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Rutters, I've just looked at his last post and they do come form what he was selling. Didn't get them from him though I think they may have been through a few hands. Don't know why though, they really are very nice looking. The second one has the look of a pastel about it, will have to see how it develops. According to his post the litter came from a pairing where the dam was one of DM reptiles stripes so it's clearly a genetic thing as he has proved that stripe line out. Interesting times in the future maybe....:whistling2:
There was one i really liked, some were very pastel looking and others with loads of specs. I did prefer the ones with the specs :) be very intersting to see what happens with the breeding. i do love stripes :mf_dribble:

my boy

would love to put some sharp into the mix :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
The guy who was called boas is the artist now known as south-coast-sharps, I bought the remainder if the litter from him plus a couple from elsewhere. Most I sold but the ones I kept back are unreal, very very pink with extreme ivory tails now starting to come through.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.