Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the pet shop that I rescued those 2 collared lizards from that recently died, hav just rang my friend as dont hav my direct number, and said that they have just had a collared lizard bought back to em which thy sold that has slowly started going downhill so asked if I will take it!!!........

He/she should be here this evening, from what I can make out the condition is nowhere near as bad, but if from the same batch I should imagine is gona be same problem so thank god that I sent the girlies fecal off, the sooner some results come back the better!!

Will post about him/her as soon as gets home, and when I know more....wish me luck again, although not holding out great hope.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i'm sorry but did the female die? I didn't realise if she had sorry :(

good luck with this next one regardless :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
o never mind, just saw the other topic, sorry to hear Nat, at least you tried your best. The poor little girl lasted long than most thought she would

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Hey,

are they giving you this one for free then ? at least they seem to have had some sence if so...

good luck hun

Kev

·
Registered
801 Posts
Happy thoughts and lotsa luck being sent ur way Nat.

Ur the gal if any to give him all the love he needs <3

Good luck Hunni xx

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanx people....well think the shop r full of b*****ks!!
there is no way this guy has been eating, and he is defo not in better condition so not holding out much hope really.....Will post a pic in gallery.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts