Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an albino white sided bull snake and will be looking for a female to go with him soon, but looking around they are not that common at all, i understand why as they have a bad rep, in my case and all the bulls i have seen it is totally untrue, mine will not even as much as rattle his tail any more.

Ok so does anybody know of any Bully breeders in the UK.

Also I think this would be a good thread for everyone to show off their own bull snakes, so any pics you guys want to share would be great.

Im not very good at posting pictures myself but here is a link to show mine using lightshot. Screenshot by Lightshot

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Reactions: nelly1

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pits in general are a little out of fashion at the moment, but the devotee's are still out there and they do turn up from time to time so don't give up. : victory:
Thanks Paul, Ill keep looking mate, got a message for a guy with some due soon so fingers crossed he got what I want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Bit of a long shot but does anyone still breed these amazing snakes ??? I had an albino bull snakes many years ago, and have always fancied another, but never had the time (until now) or found 1 for that matter!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.