Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi me and my girlfriend have recently bred our savannah monitors. We have a 3 year old female and a 4 year old male living in a 9x4x4 with 2ft of bio active soil sand substrate with basking surface temps of 165. Copulation took place in December followed 24 days later by a perfect egg lay in a perfect nest deep down in the substrate. She laid 30 eggs 5 of which broke and 5 of which went bad in the first few weeks of incubation. 20 eggs have been incubating. On day 165 the first egg pipped followed by 7 more over the next 10 days. This was the top tub in the incubator. The bottom tub was incubating a little cooler and the other eggs are on day 193 and all candling perfectly. All babies are for sale but will only go to keepers who can prove extreme competence in savannah monitor care. I have hundreds of pics of the whole process from start to finish and have documented the entire process. I am quite confident in saying these are the only CBB savs available in the uk at present. Any questions just message me thanks, Liam and Laura.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts