And a nice Uroplatus sikorae:

Heterodon platyrhinos

Candoia carinata paulsoni

Furina (Spalerosophis) diadema

Morelia carinata

Liasis boa

Elaphe triaspis

Lampropeltis triangulum elapsoides

Notophtalmus viridescens (stade juvénile)

Eurycea lucifuga

Taricha torosa

Rhyacotriton olympicus

Cyrtodactylus peguensis

Cyrtodactylus irianjayaensis

Stenodactylus doriae

Pachydactylus tsolidoensis

Bavayia cyclura

Varanus pilbarrensis

Acanthosaura capra

Furcifer labordi

Chamaeleo globifer

Brookesia superciliaris

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just because it's a good thing to show people something different from the same 10-20 species commonly seen in the herp trade.I mean,beardies and corn snakes are ok,but i'm sure most people ignore all other reps because they don't even know how they look like. :wink:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
yea gd pics but do u hav permission from the copyrighted pic owners?? Just curious thats all xx

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were passed on to me by a danish friend who has them posted on his site with permission of the authors :wink:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
u can use any pictures u like as long as u acknowledge the author anyway unless they have stated so in the copyright :p

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Some cools pics thor I have a selection on my desktop I dont even know where they have come from, just reps i like the look of but dont have. :lol: :lol:

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Wow, some cool stuff there i have never seen before. :D

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Like the platyrhinos pic.. just a shame no one seems capable of keeping them alive over here :(
I shouldnt be drooling over heterodon anyway... its pituophis all the way nowadays 8)

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
It is nice to see something different, some of those animals are very hard to get hold of in the UK. Particularly interested me as I hope to offer more of the more unusual and rarely seen species now and in the future - so its nice to see what sparks some interest in the herpers out there.

I am currently putting together another Indonesian shipment, and noticed that the Cyrtodactylus irianjayensis listed in this posting is available. The exporter has them listed as Cyrtodactylus lousiadensis, but this is will certainly be an error and they will be Cyrtodactylus irianjayensis. I have had them before - really nice interesting geckos - pretty big too. If anyone wants them let me know.................

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Nerys said:
costly?

N
Hi Nerys

Need to sit and do some proper costings, but not too bad. Contact me and I'm sure we can do an arrangement!

Kev

PS Off topic but, you really must get a Kinkajou for your next mammal, managed to get one a couple of months ago - she is so sweet, I'll try to get some piccies to you!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Is the Tropiocolotes steudneri any relation to the stenodactylus family? They look very alike in the above pics

·
Registered
4 Posts
Morelia carinata

Rough Scaled Python
Morelia carinata

These are only just becoming available in Australia! I don't think they are available anywhere else in the world YET! Only John Weigel from the Australian Reptile Park has breeding animals at this stage!

They are currently priced at over 10K (aust a pair).

I'll get some pic's next week when mine arrive

1 - 20 of 21 Posts