Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to sort out a trade is just too difficult!

I am looking to replace her with a morph or two that I don't yet have in my collection, but whilst I have had some nice offers, agreeing a trade is just too difficult. Thererfore I am willing to sell her.

I don't know the price for this specific snake - have a look at the details of her background to help you decide. If you are a serious buyer then please pm me with your best offer.

Last year I was lucky enough to hatch 3 female albino royals from 2 clutches. I was going to keep all 3 but have decided that I will swop one of them for another visual royal morph.

The one I am looking to swop is from a surprise clutch! The mother I purchased as a normal 6 years ago and I still don't know who the Dad is! This is not the Nerd high contrast albino, but one of the 2 unique girls from the 'Who's the Daddy?' clutch. I have found 2 threads that you might want to look at from when they were born:

Lucky me - albinos! - CaptiveBred Reptile Forums, Reptile Classified, Forum

Help please - I would like to know who the Dad is! - CaptiveBred Reptile Forums, Reptile Classified, Forum

The female is 316grams yesterday (empty) and is a regular defrost feeder on ex-breeder mice (TSM! - Great quality!!)

Pictures I have just taken below - Took these pictures next to my 2007 male albino (yes, he is a very normal albino next to her!) - As it happens he is also in the pictures with the 3 hatchlings back in July in the first thread above.

I am not 100% sure that this is your normal run of the mill albino, I am suspicious about it's genetics which just can't be proven at this stage - that is why I have copied the 'Who's the Daddy?' thread for you to read and have your own opinion.

If you are looking for a great albino female with a unique background then this is the snake for you.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
nice to see another one. I have a male identical to this. just getting more orange every shed and yellow all blending deeper and deeper. gorgeous. good luck with sale.

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
Free bump for a stunning girl, cant afford her unfortunatly but could you PM me what her price was?

·
Registered
117 Posts
wow she is stunning, u'd be looking for around the £700-£1000 id pay that all day long for sumthing so gorgous, good luck wiv the sale

·
Registered
487 Posts
wish i could afford her, i've been looking for one for ages! dont suppose you fancy a swap for a chuckwalla and 2 lovely couloured baby beardies and a viv to go with them?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wish i could afford her, i've been looking for one for ages! dont suppose you fancy a swap for a chuckwalla and 2 lovely couloured baby beardies and a viv to go with them?
Thank you but I am not really a lizard person.

·
Registered
487 Posts
though id ask neways! lol

come on people, some ones got to give this georgous girl a home! shes a stunner! good luck with the sale! gonna be gelous of the new owner! lol

big bump

·
Registered
117 Posts
do you do payment plan lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts