Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you all new the little collared boy that I recently rescued seemed to hav perked up but it must hav been an instant reaction to the change in environment, however, today he has seemed to be going backwards, he seems alot more sluggish and not as strong as b4, I hav rang the vet hoping for the rest of his results as they said only to be told now that they will not be ready for yet anoher cpl of days....he has taken 3 wax worms today and kept them down I just am running out of ideas...he is still having his 3 baths a day, being rehydrated too. :cry:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
just keep doing what you are doing hun u cant really do anymore then that tbh
good luck and hope the result come threw good or atleast help a lil bit
manda xx

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Keep up what you're doing is all i can really suggest, i don't know what else could help the little guy.

You're a very dedicated person Nat, doing what most people would not bother to go out of their way to do, i hope he gets better.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx every1..neonius u bought a tear to my eye lol,,,think im goin soft :?

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
I would just like to second what everyone else has said, I've been following your rescues from the start and think the world could do with a few more people like you, your a star,well done. :no1: :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aaaaaaaaaaw god now i really am :cry:
Its people like u that support me in it all that makes it feel soooo worthwhile xx

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Nat , what evr the outcome of this you have made Hero, warm, comfortable, fed and loved, you are doing everything for him, and now its up to him.

you are to be admired for your dedication, and I am sending possitive vibes Heros way :)

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trice I hav yet to experience that as the last 2 died :cry:
Wohic thanx so much for ur kind words xxx

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Well keep on trying! At least you're trying to do something good for them! not like alot of people. It's good to see people care though. And i bet when one does pull through, you'll be over the moon for a loooong time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts