Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many readers of this forum are aware there was an issue several years ago where a company run by Chris Eagleton failed to supply goods that were paid for. The previous thread about this was locked by admin after he started to pay back some of the money owed, in that thread I informed the forum members I would keep them in the picture as to how the refunds were coming along. Chris owed me a total of £450 from four years ago, he recently set up a new company Istat which I hope is producing some money to pay me back, last month (March) I received £60 but have had no further contact from Chris. I have sent him a PM on Captive Bred forum where he is promoting his Istat thermostats and hopefully he will pay the rest of the money owed. When I get some further news I will pass it on To the Reptile Forum members.

·
Premium Member
16,521 Posts
I would very much like his contact details as I have a faulty IstatHi, which I would like repaired. I have emailed him but have had no response whatsoever .

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
I would very much like his contact details as I have a faulty IstatHi, which I would like repaired. I have emailed him but have had no response whatsoever .
Does it loose all power when you raise the humidity ??

·
Banned
2 Posts
Once again people come on this forum to ask me questions, give updates, and generally stir it up.

I am a banned member of this forum due to what happened several years ago.
I cannot reply to these threads so they should be locked and deleted as per the rules of RFUK. Seems that they get acted upon when and how the mods choose.

So far I also see that people are quick to comment of what im doing/not doing but provide no contact details.

Here is my email address.
My address is on my website here.

This is how you can contact me instead of using public forums to discuss old news.

Kato if you are reading this I assume your talks with the moderators did not go well?? Yet to get a reply on that.

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
P45

No mods on tonight then, doesn't usually take this long to get banned from the awesome forum that RFUK is.
Glad you love us so much. Shame I am issuing you a P45.

I have given many chances for them to prove themselves and pay back who they owe money to. I have listened to many many claims of them pleading to get back on here - but they have chosen to do nothing about it. I have many many messages making the claims of hardship and how they had turned a corner and were going to issue monies owed. If I get sued or threatened of being sued from them then so be it as I am more than happy to produce what I have to a Judge.

But quite frankly, do not deal with this liar, cheat and rip off merchant. Some users might think "great, they have paid me back", but there are others that they have not paid back. Others from years a go too, from when someone claimed "to make the best Vivariums in the World, and always to put the customer first".

Buying an electrical product with a likelihood that the manufacturer and seller will not be likely or even bothered to honour a guarantee, is not something that I would recommend.

Of course if I am wrong, I am more than happy to make an apology.

Simon.
Administrator.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.