Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mare Honey gave birth to a gorgeous cream filly this morning (yay it was just the one). She is doing really well vet has just given her the all clear after she retained her placenta. Im over the moon as she has waited until i came up to Leicester before having her foal. Am off to the yard in a bit :D

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
My mare Honey gave birth to a gorgeous cream filly this morning (yay it was just the one). She is doing really well vet has just given her the all clear after she retained her placenta. Im over the moon as she has waited until i came up to Leicester before having her foal. Am off to the yard in a bit :D
:flrt::flrt:

dont forget your camera !!!!

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
Awww!! Congrats!! :D

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
thats great news,about bloody time eh? :lol2:

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
GReat news congrats and pics please

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
nice one. bet it's a weight off your shoulders that it was only one.

does she have a name?

·
Registered
19,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol i went over to check mare and foal as the foal is a little lively lol and noticed "she" had a pink willy lol. My top horse vet mis sexed my foal as a filly when hes actually a colt :whistling2::whistling2:. I was a tad shocked when i was told the vet had checked him over and was sure he was a filly but i can safely say hes a boy lmao.

Going to get piccies when they have settled down a bit. Looks like he may be a palomino and hes a very big boy. He runs off from mum everytime she tries to eat and gets into mischief lmao. Need to think of a name for him now. Need a show name with Amblyn prefix and then a stable name lol.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Amblyn crème de la crème

Stable name sue :lol2: (as in The song A boy Named Sue)

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Lol i went over to check mare and foal as the foal is a little lively lol and noticed "she" had a pink willy lol. My top horse vet mis sexed my foal as a filly when hes actually a colt :whistling2::whistling2:. I was a tad shocked when i was told the vet had checked him over and was sure he was a filly but i can safely say hes a boy lmao.
I really lol'd at that one - it's not as if a willy is hard to find on animals such as horses, dogs etc compared to cats, rabbits etc.

I mean - it stared you in the face, doesn't it??

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Congrats to Honey and her Colt. Well done!

And I can't wait to see photos either :flrt::flrt::flrt:

·
Registered
19,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry will get some asap. Dont want to disturb mare too much as shes had a few beginner problems lol.

Well with him being cream his dinky is bright pink lol.

I love the names Julia but dont think his stable name should be Sue lmao.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts