Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wells here a pic of my backpiece.

Only the colour left to go into the snake now and yes it has been pretty painfull at times as well

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
sweet, how much that set ya back? looks expensive :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Nice one Ryan, I admire your courage, I'd not let needles closer than a couple of feet away from me :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
too right, i'm knock you out if you even thought about it lol

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Still not giving it an opinion... the finished article is what counts. :lol: The first tat I got was done in 2 sessions and after the 1st i hated it and didn't want to go back for the 2nd one... after the second sitting I loved it.. since then I haven't ever gave an opinion until its finished.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive had 3 sittings so far and its set me back £65 so far so its not to bad.

I will start to add the snake colours in next week as i like to leave 3-4 weeks between sittings so that everything can calm down ready for more ink.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
will the colouring give it more depth ie, shading, more detail on the scales? imo its a bit plain nice looking but a bit plain thats all
manda xx

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
I think it looks ace, and OMG £60??? I have a medium size tatt on the top half of my right arm and its no-where near the size of yours and it cost me £80!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
There are places in the woman anatomy that a mate of mine would do it for free ... but for males it would cost £ 300.00 :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Nat said:
I think it looks ace, and OMG £60??? I have a medium size tatt on the top half of my right arm and its no-where near the size of yours and it cost me £80!!!! :twisted:
thats a phrase i hear all the time 'mines nowhere near the size or yours' :lol:
lol
actually thats well cheap so far mate

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
thats amazin mate cant wait to see the finished article

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
i have that exact design on my shin except without the tribal(now the snakes got a little skull next to it) :lol:

is that a shop tattooist or someone who does it from home?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its a shop tattooist mate and i have been using him now for about 5 years hence the big discounts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ouch, dude that looks painful.. right on the leg :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts